Translate

New an amazing!!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fiesta at Anabtawi Quinta Mendoza Argentina


Sunday Aug. 30 I was invited at one of our friend Quinta, a beautiful place surrounded by wineries.
 At first I was thinking that the celebration was to celebrate spring, even if we are still 3 weeks from
 it the trees are already blooming. In fact it was my friend birthday party, I only found out at the end of the day that's why I didn't mentioned it during my presentation.

Also I did the presentation in English, French and Spanish, but unfortunately during the transfer the french video wasn't done properly and I couldn't use it.

I took the top photos from my friend Riyad truck on our way to his Quinta.

The following photos were done at the Quinta, about 20 minutes from the city of Mendoza.

I took a lot more photos during the fiesta, you can view them by clicking this link Fiesta.

I also made a small video as mention earlier that can be view by clicking this link Video.


The video is not great but I am learning and with practice I will get better!







To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment