Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Lensbaby for Street Photography

 Double Glass Optic 50m, f4, 1/4000sec ISO 200


Lensbaby and street photography, not an easy task but great tool to separate your subject from his surroundings.  I was in Palermo Viejo a neighborhood of Buenos Aires in Argentina, beautiful country, and an amazing city, that morning I decided to do street photography bringing only my camera and one lens my Lensbaby Composer and the double glass optic. The way this optic works like most of the Lensbaby optics, you have to manually add your aperture, small little disc that have a variety of size and shape.  One hint for starter, it is way easier to use f5.6 and up aperture to start an learn you way down to  f1.2 that will save you a great amount of frustration, my favorite aperture using this optic for street photography and portrait is f4.
f4, 1/400sec, ISO 200



 Double Glass 50m, f4, 1/1250 sec ISO 200 the morning news!
Back to Palermo, that day I decided to go for f4, wandering in the street close to the church I saw that homeless woman, in reality at that moment I regretted not having my Canon 24-105 lens "my favorite street lens", it means not only to be creative but to get closer to my subject, the double glass optic is only 50m. I gave the woman money and began shooting, no tripod, manual focus, at f4.  I learned 3 valuable lessons that day, never go out without my 24-105, start using Lensbaby optic more often and always bring a tripod.
The result was very interesting, now on I always have Lensbaby with me, it's a very creative tool that doesn't take a lot of space. For better resolution and more of Argentina images visit my site at
http://dianedugas-imagen.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment