Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The New Mailho Helado Place in Mendoza

Mendoza is the place for wine, food, great people and amazing helados!

Irish Chocolate and Pistachio amazing!

I love helados, I tried many different places in Mendoza all very good, last month a new helado place "Mailho" open 2 blocks from my place. I was very excited about it and couldn't wait to try it out.

Only 2 blocks from my home:)))

Amazing service, amazing staff

Since I arrived in August I was looking for dark chocolate helados, I tried some and it was not quite the taste I remembered from the one I had in Buenos Aires in 2011, I have been searching and trying many  artisanal dark chocolate helados but never quite as good.

First thing I tried at Mailho was the dark chocolate, it's amazing even better than the one I had in BA, it's more expensive but you got what you pay for, never tasted helado that good, when back to try more, up to day I tried, "Bailey, Irish Chocolate, Pistachio, Frutas Del Bosque, Chocolate Spit, Dulce de Leche con Nuez, Chocolate Turk, and Dark Chocolate.
My 2 favorites are Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Turk that is dark chocolate with nuts and figs.
My goal is to try all of their helados.

A dream, one kilo of chocolate helados, "Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Split and Chocolate Turk"

I feel very fortunate that this fantastic shop opened so close to home, I will probably need to go back to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment