Translate

New an amazing!!!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The New Mailho Helado Place in Mendoza

Mendoza is the place for wine, food, great people and amazing helados!

Irish Chocolate and Pistachio amazing!

I love helados, I tried many different places in Mendoza all very good, last month a new helado place "Mailho" open 2 blocks from my place. I was very excited about it and couldn't wait to try it out.

Only 2 blocks from my home:)))

Amazing service, amazing staff

Since I arrived in August I was looking for dark chocolate helados, I tried some and it was not quite the taste I remembered from the one I had in Buenos Aires in 2011, I have been searching and trying many  artisanal dark chocolate helados but never quite as good.

First thing I tried at Mailho was the dark chocolate, it's amazing even better than the one I had in BA, it's more expensive but you got what you pay for, never tasted helado that good, when back to try more, up to day I tried, "Bailey, Irish Chocolate, Pistachio, Frutas Del Bosque, Chocolate Spit, Dulce de Leche con Nuez, Chocolate Turk, and Dark Chocolate.
My 2 favorites are Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Turk that is dark chocolate with nuts and figs.
My goal is to try all of their helados.

A dream, one kilo of chocolate helados, "Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Split and Chocolate Turk"

I feel very fortunate that this fantastic shop opened so close to home, I will probably need to go back to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment