Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Blending Modes for Composite

I love doing composite, it's fun and creative, this time I use a wall texture to blend everything together,



I started by opening a new document in Photoshop about 16' x 24' white background high resolution  300 pixels per inch.

I used this document as my canvas, took 3 photos, 2 from my husband art work and one of my street photography, plus a wall texture to add to the story.

It's a very easy process I copied, pasted and free transformed all the images into the canvas, I turned everything to black and white and flattened the layers after what I copy and paste the wall texture on top of the base layer and blended it using multiply blending mode again flattened the layers, plaid with gradient to get some color back and curve to give more contrast, only took me an hour, and it was an hour of relaxation and creativity,

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment