Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Winter Dream

I always liked to work with Corel Painter, lately I upgraded to Painter 2015, and I had problem with my brushes pressure using my Wacom tablet, the problem was haft fixed, some of the brushes still have pressure problem.
My tablet is an old version, I probably be better with the newer version mine is 6 years old and I used it everyday, that will be the first thing on my list to buy when I go back north.

Even with the problem I was able to do a painterly winter scene, from a picture that I took almost a year ago it wasn't a winter scene, using Painter I brush out the background and painted over the horses using different brush, mostly oil.

After I added a texture, light and snow using Alien Skin Exposure 7 to add smaller snow flake I used Akvis Nature Art.

Took me few days to finish it, for me it's a relaxing activity,  it can take weeks before I get my vision on the media, many times I am not successful and my work end up in the garbage, that's fine, even with the best software it's often hard to bring a vision into a 2 dimensions media.

Winter Dream


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment