Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Spy with Jessy Cortes



This project was an amazing experience all done in a reduce space in the parking located under my apart.
Jessy was fantastic as always, she give everything she had, entering her spy personage like a pro.

The idea was to create a short story, with a series of original images plus processed all of the images in a  comic book format.

A lot of hours in front of the computer, I have to admit I love doing this kind of work.

I used my Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 24-105, 85mm and Lensbaby. The processing was all done in PS, except for the frame on the comic book format that was added in Lightroom,

It maybe a difficult post to upload if your internet connection is slow, but I didn't want to lose the details in using a low resolution, it can also be viewed on my website following this link, The Spy with Jessy Cortes and for the comic book format link " The Spy Comic Book Format".





































Comic Book Format











































To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment