Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Week Night Dinner, Spanish Omelette

 Ingredients, Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1/2sec, ISO200, window lights


Another regular and easy recipe, a Spanish Omelette, done with left over , no pretention, healthy, delicious and very easy to do.

Ingredients " this is just a base depending what I have on hand"
2 tb spoon of Olive Oil
5 to 6 eggs, or 3 eggs and a cup of egg whites
5 cloves of garlic minced
1 red onion minced
I red, orange, yellow or green pepper minced
1 cup of quartered mushrooms
1/2 cup of bruschetta or tomato sauce
4oz of shredded cheese, this time I used German Suisse
Salt and pepper or whatever you like I used a lot of organic Greek seasoning lately.

Method
Oven Broil at High
Add the oil to a hot non-stick frying pan, I always wait that my frying pan get quite hot, taking the pan out of the heating source before adding the oil, you don't want to burn or smoke it, before putting my pan back on the heating source I add my onion and mushrooms, and put the heating source to medium low heat, let my onion and mushrooms colored for about 4 min.
During that time, I mix my eggs in a bowl, adding my garlic and seasoning to it.
Add the pepper  to the pan, cook for about 2 minutes, add the beaten eggs, low heat covered for about 6 to 8 minutes.
The eggs should be set, put under the broil for 2 minutes, take it out spread the bruschetta on the top, sprinkle with cheese and back under the broil for another 2 minutes, let stand for few more minutes and serve.

Add onion and mushrooms, Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1/8sec, ISO200, window lights

Add pepper, Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1/15sec, ISO200, window lights

Add eggs, Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1/8sec, ISO200, window lights

Let stand for few minutes,  Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1.3sec, ISO200, window lights

Serve, Canon 5D Markiii on a tripod, Canon 100mm macro, f22, 1.6sec, ISO200, window lights


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment