Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Corel Painter 2015

I upgraded to the new Corel Painter 2015 yesterday, did some work with it, and found out that a lot of the brushes are not pressure sensitive, and cannot be use with my Wacom pen tablet. I sent them an email and they were aware of the problem, knowing Corel and using Painter for many years now, the problem should be fix shortly.

I like the new features and will have a post on them as soon as they fix the bug. I was able to start work on a flower with Painter 2015  and finished with Painter X3 the older version. I used very soft brushes.

Start with new Painter 2015 and finished with older version Painter X3 using only soft brushes.


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment