Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Topaz Impression New Software

I Just got the latest Topaz Software, Topaz Impression it's a painting filter software, one of the best I ever try, not very expensive either. 25% discount right now only $74.99 a real bargain.

My first image using it

The before
That was done at Plaza Independancia, Jpeg from my Panasonic Lumix


 After two minutes playing with Topaz Impression, I also change the hue and saturation and enhance some of the color.

The after.
I really like the look, not that I will stop using Corel Painter, even better using both software toghether!

I am sure that I will use it a lot especially for trees, and Mendoza is the right place for it!

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment