Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

January no 3, my neighbor chicken!


BBQ Chicken the Argentine way!


My neighbor chicken!

Coming from my Sunday walk, I was draw by the smell of BBQ chicken.
The other side of the street where I live is an amazing chicken place name Anastasio El Pollo, for about $5.00 Canadian you get ½ chicken, and it’s big enough to feed 3 to 4 people, very big chicken.
This chicken is so tasty and tender, no need to do your own asado, when you live across the street for Anastasio chicken.

Anastasio does a lot of delivery!

Great way of starting Sunday brunch, pick up a great chicken!

Big and juicy chicken.

So tender,

They also have a restaurant south of Mendoza in Chacras de Coria.
Anastasio chicken will become one of my many addictions!

Next week post will be about the Uco Valley!!!


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment