Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mendoza Olive Oil!

Mendoza is the wine capital of Argentina, with over 1300 wineries, wine is king!
I will say that for me the olive oil is queen, with over 27 650 000 olive plants, make for a lot of olive oil.
It's so fresh, amazing taste!!!

Lucky enough there is a new shop close to my place that sell fresh olive oil,  Cava Del Oliva
Located at Paso De Los Andes 446 in Mendoza. They also sell all kind of gourmet products and big jar of olives.




At my first visit I bought one liter of my favorite oil done with arauco olives, the taste was amazing.
 After what I refilled the empty bottle, an economic and environment friendly system.


The service is fantastic Valeria knows everything about the products and the best part let you taste the oil before buying it. Valeria speak perfect English too. 

Valeria Welcoming Smile

Valeria knows everything about the products

My Auraco Olive oil and a big jar of olives

I use olive oil everyday, the following is my pesto recipe, very easy and can keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Ingredients:
3 cups of packed fresh basil leafs
12 to 15 cloves of garlic or one head and 1/2
2/3 cup of fresh olives oil, or the best you can find I used arauco.
1/4 cup of nuts or seeds, last time I used sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Pulse the garlic in food processor,  add the basil pulse again, the nuts and cheeses pulse again and finally the olive oil and pulse until fully incorporated and smooth.
Fresh Pesto

Pulse till smooth

Keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge

My favorite lunch, toast with pesto cheese and tomatoes!!!

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment