Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, April 10, 2015

The Woman Of The Forest With Jessy Cortes

Storyteller done with images, the location San Martin Parque in Mendoza Argentina.
My friend Jessy plaid the role of the woman of the Forest "La Mujer del Bosquet" we did it with minimal prop, only pieces of material, using the beautiful trees for our background.
Jessy and me are planning different shooting ideas, to experiment with a minimum of prop creating stories from images.  I  do a lot of post processing experiment,  my goal is to get great photos for sure but in reality I am trying to get images that tell a story,  not necessary following photography  rules or getting sharp focus, more like in a  story book.
This story is about a woman that left an abusing husband to live in the forest and to become part of it.
All the photos were done using Canon 5D Markiii, I used 3 lenses Canon 24-105, Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic and Lensbaby Double Glass Optic.

Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic, blur effect done in Camera,  arriving in the forest sitting and looking at her reflection,

Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic, blur effect done in Camera, offering 

Canon 24-105 at f4, lost in her new environment,


Canon 24-105, f4, 1/200, Alien Skin Exposure 7 filter, she is transformed into the woman of the Forest

Canon 24-105, f4, 1/200, Alien Skin Exposure 7 filter, superposition of  2 images using layer in PS,she is transformed into the woman of the Forest

 Canon 24-105, f4, 1/125, Alien Skin Exposure 7 filter, she is in peace with her decision,


Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic, blur effect done in Camera, her first night,

Lensbaby Double Glass Optic in camera, blur and star effect, she is reborn, a new beginning,


Canon 24-105, f4, 1/250, her new role, her new identity, 

She embrace her new life,
I did this process to add the story book effect, I wanted her to be one with the forest to melt in it.

Canon 24-105, f4, 1/200, Being part of the elements, I used Corel Painter 2015 and Topaz for the post process.


She is now the queen of the forest, freedom in her heart, I did this photo by stitching 9 images together to expand the frame, this is the only way of keeping my personage in high resolution, I used PS and it worked perfectly.

She is now the queen of the forest, freedom in her heart, I did a painting over the image to create a story book effect,

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment