Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Photoshop Plug-Ins


Photoshop Plug-Ins

This is a list of all the Plug-Ins I am using,with Photoshop


  • AKVIS, Alien Skin, Athentech, Digimar, Flaming Pear
  • Nik Collection, Onone, Redfield, Tiffen, Topaz

Starting next week I will write 1 to 2 posts per week on my favorite presets and plug-ins, giving you example and technical data, don't forget that all of these plug-ins offer free trial, if you have question on any of them, ask me, if I don't know the answer I'll search for it.  Another topic will be HDR and Painting softwares.  Every week will focus on one plug in or adjustment, b&w, color, clarity, series of effects, I didn't organize the schedule yet , I will try to have it done by the end of the month. The schedule will be very flexible, depending of the interest, if you want info on  hdr or b&w to start let me know, or if you want me to start with Nik or Topaz same thing, this blog is to share what I know, and to learn from you. Same about equipment, I am a Canon user, not that I don't like Nikon or Sony etc...   when you start with a brand you normally stick to it, and I admit I really enjoy Canon equipment, I also have a small super zoom Lumix, that I carry with me most of the time.

Tomorrow  I will celebrate my birthday, actually it's not the real day, but I always celebrate during the week end, this year I will go for lunch at Heartland Cafe in  Okotoks  the little town where I live since 2006 with my girl friend, we will have lunch a glass of wine, go shopping at the consignment store, stop for coffee a real indulgence, for dinner my hubby and I are invited for a feast at our friends, a great couple, he is a chef, he was a fireman and cook, now retired he still  a cook and a real good one, we have a friendly competition going on, about the best meal, it will be great for sure, it's a surprise, I let you know next week. 
f4, 1/60 sec, ISO 200, Canon 5DMarkii, Lens 24-105 at 24m
The following image was shot a long time ago in Okotoks Olde Town Square where I am going tomorrow,  as you can see the original will my text bubble and the 2 copies that I just made to show you the great difference between 2 plug ins preset, one vantage style done with Onone B&W preset, and the second with Topaz Simplify Cartoon by BD Pacheco, I didn't do any adjustment, it's just for example purpose, but all of these preset can be fiddle with depending of what you want to create, it's all about creativity, mood and perception, when I look at these example my favorite is the Onone bronze B&W, it bring the charm and old town aspect. 

Happy Valentine Day to all

No comments:

Post a Comment