Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Wood




One of my favorite restaurant bar in Canmore is the Wood, we have been going there for a beer, the past 20 years, it’s the best for food, drinks and view.

I went early June of this year, few weeks back with one of my friend, and this time I went for the dessert menu, my selection was,

Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Torte
 

"Two layers of moist, flourless chocolate almond torte cradle a creamy almond filling. This mouthwatering torte is then topped with a smooth chocolate almond mousse"
 

 It was unreal, amazing, delicious, divine!!!

Next time you pass by Canmore stop by the Wood you won’t regretted it.
 

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment