Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Family Matter "new location new view"

Today June 30 we gave our keys to our Condo new owner, it has been a crazy few months, and we are not over yet, still have to sell the car, we got an offer and a pick up date, but still till it's not gone it's not over.

We are trying to make sense of our new life, living with friends till our departure for Mendoza Argentina. 

I had no time to write or even review the picture I took from my last visit to family in Montreal and Vancouver, but it should be done before the end of July.

Last Thursday coming back from cleaning and packing completely exhausted, I sat on my friend deck to relax when a big storm was forming in front of my eyes, even tired I couldn't resist I had to get my camera and get the shot, I love the view from their condo, the farm land of Okotoks:)

Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 24-105 at 24mm, f13, 1/60sec, ISO 200


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment