Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mendoza Week 11

Plaza Chile, art work using Topaz Impression


Monday and Tuesday was like always "shopping".

Wednesday we had our second meeting with Daniel Serio, he will be printing our work, he is a real pro, only uses the best paper, we will start with 13 pieces, we should get all of them by the end of next week.

Thursday I cooked the diner for Halloween, I wanted to make sure I can sit and relax with my friends, I did a beef stew, using round I wanted a lean cut of meat. I went to one of the best butcher a bit more expensive, about $11.00 per kilo, the price varied between $9.00 and $11.00.



Friday I did my shopping for the week end got my wine from my regular supplier, 3 bottles of 2011 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of 2011 Grand Reserve Malbec, about $20.00 for all!

After what I decided to take some touristy pictures of 3 of the core Plazas “Plaza Independencia, Plaza Chile and Plaza San Martin”, Mendoza core design consist of 5 plazas, in a star pattern, a big one in the middle Plaza Independencia and 4 smalls two to the north Plaza Chile and Plaza San Martin and two to the South Plaza Italia and Plaza Espania.
The weather was a bit cooler that morning about 18C in the shade, I mention the shade because in Mendoza we don’t speak about humidex, the climate is too dry for that, instead they have the sun index, and the difference from shade and the sunny area is surprising on Friday morning it was18C, and 26C with sun index!!!
I picked Plaza Chile, Plaza Independencia and Plaza San Martin because they are my favorites and closer to my place.

Plaza Chile

Plaza Chile, early morning.

Plaza Chile, morning bath!

Plaza Independencia, the largest!

Plaza Independencia early morning, paper reading!!!


Plaza San Martin, my favorite.

Coming back from my morning walk, I stop by one of the best shoe store to look at my dream pair of high heel!!!

The love of Shoes!

Real beauty!



Friday night was Halloween, diner at our place a lot of fun! Too much to drink!!!

Our friends Alejandra and Raoul,

The four of us, Raoul, Alejandra, myself and my husband Marc

The four of us, Raoul, Alejandra, myself and my husband Marc
Marc was the host, and the monster wanted him for diner!!!


Marc was the host, and the monster wanted him for diner!!!



To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment