Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Healthy breakfast help me lose 25lbs


The perfect breakfast, Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 100mm Macro, f7, 1/125sec, ISO 100

14 months ago, I decided to drop some weight, but I didn’t want to change my diet, I am a healthy eater and I had to find ways to reduce my calories intake without changing my life style.

Writing down a week of intake make me realized why I wasn’t able to  lose my excess weight, the culprit was my breakfast, “cold cereal” even healthy choice can be deceiving, and full of sugar, like my favorite granola.

When I calculated the calories from my mix cold healthy cereal bowl, I found that the total was around 700 calories including milk, way too much, and an easy one to fix, to be able to reduce by more than half I decided to try oatmeal and fruit "only 300 calories", and to my surprise I found this new breakfast very satisfying. 

Another change I made, I cut my intake of nuts, even if very healthy I was consuming way too much of it, my favorite were raw almonds, taking out another 200 calories per day.

The last change I did was dropping  beer and drink wine instead, drinking way less and saving 600 calories per week, 

It doesn’t seem much, but dropping my intake by 4800 calories per week, I began to lose the weight, and after 8 months I got where I wanted to be, total weight lost 25lbs.

Every morning, I microwave haft a cup of old-fashioned rolled oats, 6 ounces of water, for 4 to 5 min at high, add fresh or frozen fruit, like mango, blueberry, raspberry…

To add some variety to my breakfast regiment, in week-ends I indulged a bit more, smoothies, low sugar granola bar, Greek yogurt with fresh fruit, always healthy and low sugar, never exceeding 400 calories.



The perfect breakfast, Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 100mm Macro, f7, 1/125sec, ISO 100

Week end indulgence, strong espresso coffee, piece of 85% dark chocolate, fresh fruit and nature Greek yogurt, Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 100mm Macro, f7, 1/4sec, ISO 100

Week end indulgence, smoothy and low sugar granola bar  , Canon 5D Markiii, Canon 100mm Macro, f3.5, 1/80sec, ISO 320


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment