Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Perfect Picture School of Photography

  PPSOP

I wanted to speak about PPSOP since I started my blog, if you read   "About Me"  you'll read the following notes about it;
"After my great experience with BrianSwinyard,  I decided to join more online classes, but after Brian every instructors and classes seems monotonous, at that point I decided to read books, many books one author a great photographer became my favorite, I read all his books, 10 of them, his name Bryan Peterson, at that time I didn’t know that Bryan had found an online school, PPSOP."


PPSOP was another revelation, I began to take their online classes, and still do it today, once or twice a year. If you want to give them a try use my discount code ppsop67360  to get 10% discount, it’s a great value believe me, I cannot wait to enroll in my next one."

I am waiting for my move to South America end of August 2014 to enroll in the next one, not sure yet witch one, PPSOP offers so many classes, that it's difficult to make a decision on which one to take next, fortunately for me I will have more time and will enroll every second months, means up to 6 classes per year.

The reason I am taking online classes with PPSOP is to improve my photography, and get inspired to do more. 

I also like their format, being in a class with other students, meeting people from around the world, seeing their art, and the instructor critiques on all assignments not only yours, being able to go back to reread the comments and critiques for years to come.

Classes last 4 weeks to 6 weeks, 

As written on their website, a description of the way it works,

" Each week you will receive fun and innovative lessons via  website that you can download. These assignments will be both enjoyable and challenging. You will have 10 days to complete your assignment. After you have completed your work, you will upload your photos (an easy step-by-step process) and our instructors will offer an honest, to the point critique of your photographs. Going on vacation? Do you have a special request? No problem. We can send lessons early and will always be available to handle any special situations that arise.Invaluable Critiques

Probably the number one reason you are here is to have your work critiqued by some of the world greatest photographers and teachers. Folks, this is why these instructors are here too. They are passionate about their teachings and we all know one of the greatest rewards in life is helping others. They will offer extremely honest to the point critiques of your work. No beating around the bush here. We're all adults here and we'll save the "sugar coating" for the dessert cookies!"

 Who knows we may end up in the same class:)


The world's best ON-LINE photography school, committed to your pursuit of photographic excellence!

Your 10% discount code  ppsop67360


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment