Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Diane Kitchen Mendoza Argentina


 My economical chicken with brown rice recipe, serve 4


I always try to do a week end recipe on Friday morning, as we go out a lot on week end I don’t want to cook on Friday and Saturday evening, a lot easier to reheat!

Last week end, I decided to try Mendoza chicken, I got one pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast cost me 31 pesos, about $3.00US for free range, the rest of the ingredient cost around $4.00US.

I used my small Panasonic Lumix, easy to handle in a busy kitchen!!!

Free Range Chicken Breast Cubed
The ingredients

3Tbspoon of olive oil
1Tbspoon of tomato paste, I used sun dried tomato paste
1lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast cubed
3 small onions chopped
I small eggplant cubed
I red pepper chopped
250g of asparagus chopped
2 small zucchini chopped
5 cloves of garlic minced
I can of tomato cubed
I cup of brown rice cooked
2 to 3 cups of left over lettuce, arugula, or any green leaf you have on hands “spinach, Swiss chard etc…

Seasoning I used provincial and pizza
Directions
  1. Cut each breast into 1 inch pieces.  
  2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook until golden. Remove chicken, and set aside.
  3. Add onions and Eggplant to oil in skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, add the rest of vegetable excepted   salad and cook for 5 min., add rice  and stir 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste "I use sun dried tomato paste" the can of tomato including the liquid and a bit of water if necessary.
     My favorite tomato paste!
  4. Return chicken to the skillet, stir in seasoning and garlic cover and cook for about 15 min at low heat.
  5. Add the green on top cover and cook for another 5min, stir all the ingredient.
Serve 4


Add onions and Eggplant to oil in skillet cook 5 min. at medium heat

Add the rest of vegetable and cook for 5 min.

Add rice and stir for 1 to 2 min.

Add Chicken, tomato paste and tomato

Add seasoning and garlic, cover and cook at low heat for about 15min.


Add the green, cover and cook for another 5 min. at low heat

Mix well and serve

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment