Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Formal Portrait Photography

Sometime we need to do formal portrait and leave the creativity in our bag. To do a great formal portrait I used my flash that I bounce to the wall, I try to find white wall for bouncing and background to eliminate color cast. Bouncing flash gun to wall and ceiling add light, a soft light very pleasing for portrait, also always make sure that your subject is perfect before starting, I mean, if it's a woman make sure that her make up look great, even if it's possible to do a lot of correction in Photoshop. I prefer to bounce to the wall when possible to add a bit of contrast.






  To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment