Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Family Matter Lunch at Tribal in Okotoks

One thing we love to do when visiting or being visited by family is to go out for coffee, lunch or dinner, last week when our son Sebastien and his wife Sandra came from Vancouver for a short visit, we went for lunch to one of my favorite place in Okotoks, Tribal Connection Market



This is their advertising info, an amazing place to stop by!!!



"At Tribal Connection Market, we carry a wide selection of silver and fashion jewellery, clothing, crystals, books, cards, and musical instruments, as well as far it trade coffee, animal toques, native moccasins and boots, carved wooden masks, wind chimes and other artifacts from around the world! We support countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Costa Rica, India, Brazil, Nepal, and proudly support Canadian artists as well. We are the perfect destination for finding gifts for your "hard to buy for" friends and family!



 In our unique cafe, enjoy a coffee, tea, latte, smoothie, or light lunch, and finish with one of our decadent sweets in a relaxing, yet, energizing atmosphere. You can also book an appointment Friday or Saturday with one of our intuitive Readers. All tips we receive from our cafe go to local charities as well as supporting underprivileged children from other countries. 
Jodi, Wendy and the staff at Tribal Connection Market would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU! To our customers who have supported us and look forward to serving you in the future!"

Great Shopping, Great Food, Great Coffee, Great Atmosphere!


I was very excited to bring the kids their, I knew that they will love it, so relaxing and friendly. 

A great addition to Olde Town Okotoks.

We got garlic grilled cheese and soup, sooooooo good, great shopping, great atmosphere, great coffee and great food!

   
Great Tortellini Soup



My favorite, Garlic Grilled Cheese!




My son Sebastien and his wife Sandra, relaxing at Tribal,



Sebastien and I relaxing at Tribal

All the shots were done using my little Panasonic Lumix, except for the shot of me and Sebastien, that was done by Sandra, using a small Canon point and shoot. When I go out I let that little camera take over, it's a great tool to document life events, and the resolution is not bad, I am waiting for Canon to launch their new G1 Markii in April, a point and shoot, with a big sensor and great resolution for amazing image quality, I'll keep you posted on this new toy as soon as I can put my hand on one, so much expectation!


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment