Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Vision "Montreal Quebec"

Inviting Stairs, Montreal, I used Corel Painter 12, The Best Digital Painting Software


" Montreal" my birth city, I called Montreal home for the first 20 years of my life .  I lived in the east side of the island, Montreal is an island, surrounding by rivers,  I lived close to the St-Lawrence River, in a French Neighborhood, with a distinct architecture, single houses, and many old duplexes and triplexes with their balconies and set of stairs, not a rich neighborhood  money wise, but life there was great, a lot of friends, many house parties, small corner stores, and greasy homey French fries and sugar pies snack bars  were all the teens used to meet every evening, after a hockey game at the local arena or baseball at the local park during summer.

 Our local teams were not very good, but they were part of our friends, so many great memories, this was a rich life, full of sharing, chatting, listening to music, hanging out, no internet, no video game, just us, a great time. I am very nostalgic when I think about that far away life, I was lucky, real lucky.

I when back to my old neighborhood, and visit places that bring many great memories "the river bank, the Mount Royal, downtown surrounding, Prince Arthur Street, I wanted to use different digital media to express my vision, using Corel Painter 12, Photoshop Cut Out Filters " Number of Level 6, Edge Simplicity 6, Edge Fidelity 2", onOne Perfect black and white 8 and onOne Perfect effect.

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page


Montreal Duplexes, Again I used Corel Painter 12, you can download a free trial for the new Painter X3!

Montreal Duplexes, Again I used Corel Painter 12, you can download a free trial for the new Painter X3!
 Canon 5D Markii, 70-200 at 135mm, f3.2, 1/100sec, ISO 200, Black and White Using onOne Perfect BW 8

St-Lawrence River  Canon 5D Markii,24-105 at 24mm, f16, 1/100sec, ISO 200, Black and White Using onOne Perfect BW 8

St-Lawrence River  Canon 5D Markii,70-200 at 70mm, f14, 1/200sec, ISO 640, Software onOne Perfect Effect

  Canon 5D Markii,24-105 at 105mm, f5.6, 1/80sec, ISO200, Software onOne Perfect Effect


 Around Prince Arthur Street, Canon 5D Markii,70-200 at 95mm, f3.5, 1/100sec, ISO 200,Photoshop Cut Out Filter


  Around Prince Arthur Street, Canon 5D Markii,70-200 at 115mm, f2.8, 1/50sec, ISO 200,Photoshop Cut Out Filter

 Downtown View From the Mount Royal, Canon 5D Markii,24-105 at 73mm, f9.9, 1/80sec, ISO 200,Photoshop Cut Out Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment